Singapore - a bustling metropolis, a shopper's fantasy, an adventurer's dream, a foodie's delight.
At a Glance
The varied facets of Singapore are showcased in its towering skyscrapers on one hand and unspoiled natural beauty on the other. On a tour to this amazing destination, visit the open-air zoo known as Night Safari. Also, enjoy a photo session at Merlion and go for a stroll on the famous Orchard Road. Add more wonderful memories to your trip with a visit to the island of Sentosa – a popular recreational and entertainment hub.
- Half Day Panoramic City Drive
- Sentosa Island Tour
- Night Safari
- Complimentary Indian Meal Voucher at Moghul Mahal Restaurant
Welcome to Singapore
Arrive at the Singapore Changi Airport and meet our representative as you get transferred to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and spend your afternoon at leisure. In the evening you may proceed for a Night Safari. Experience the ultimate adventure as you come face to face with nocturnal animals. Listen to the sound of the forest, singing insects, rushing water and the calls of animals. The visit is incomplete without exploring Creatures of the Night Show. A 20-minute animal extravaganza will thrill you with their unique behaviour and skills. Head back to the hotel and spend the night in Singapore.
Singapore City Tour
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and proceed for a half-day Singapore city tour. See the iconic Merlion and Raffles Landing site along with the Fountain of Wealth that is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as the largest fountain in the world. Then visit the Orchard Road which is an entertainment hub, Suntec City for a shopping spree along with Little India and Chinatown. In the afternoon, proceed for a Sentosa Island Tour and experience the Dolphins play at the Dolphin Lagoon. Get a closer view of sea creatures at the Underwater World. Travel in a cable car to enjoy a scenic view of the island. Look out for the great variety of butterflies and exotic insects at the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom. Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Spend the day exploring the city
After breakfast, depart for a visit to the Gardens by the Bay (Optional), Singapore's latest national gardens at 54 hectares. Make your way to the Flower Dome and wander amongst thousand year old olive trees and unusual baobabs of the cool dry Mediterranean and subtropical regions. Take in sights of the changing seasonal floral display. Step into the world of the Cloud Forest and explore the highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants and ferns from the cool-moist tropical montane region, complete with a 35-metre man-made mountain and waterfall. Relax at the hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Time to bid adieu to Singapore
Check out and return home to share your memorable holiday with your friends and family.
Your hotel in Singapore
Aqueen Hotel Lavender – 3 Star
Aqueen Hotel Lavender is located next to a variety of shops and eateries in vibrant Little India. The hotel offers well-appointed rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Lavendar Aqueen Hotel is 500 m from City Square Mall. Mustafa Centre, a 24-hour shopping mall, is 700 m from the hotel. The cosy rooms at Aqueen Hotel come with modern décor and warm lightings.
Room Type – Standard Room
- Room service
- Car hire
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Babysitting/child services
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Business centre
• 3 nights at Aqueen Hotel in a standard room
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Half day city tour on seat in coach basis
• Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis
• Night Safari
• Sentosa Island Tour (including Cable Car Skypass one way + S.E.A aquarium + Luge & Skyride + Butterfly Park with Insect Kingdom + Wings of Time (08:40 PM)
• Complimentary Indian meal voucher at Moghul Mahal Restaurant
• Airfare & taxes
• Government service tax
• Visa & surcharges
• Medical insurance
• Any meals unless specified above
• Accommodation rates do not include mini-bar, telephone calls, laundry or any other incidentals unless specified
• Entrance fee
• Any tips, porterage, etc
• Anything that is not mentioned under the heading called “Inclusions”
The fine print
• These rates cannot be combined with any other promotion.
• Extra service tax would apply on the land component.
• Rates are valid for minimum 2 passengers travelling together.
• Package is valid until September 30, 2017.
• All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Above rates are subject to change due to currency fluctuation or any additional taxes, service tax, road toll implemented by the government without prior notice.
• The final pricing will be applicable based on the rate of exchange (ROE) valid at the time of confirmation of the booking. This price is based on current ROE.
• Surcharges would be applicable during high season and block out dates.
• Hotel check-in time: 1400 hrs and Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
• No refund for unutilized services.
• Packages rates are valid as per above mentioned validity dates and for base category room type. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
• All rates are valid for only Indian passport holders.