An escapade to paradise on earth ends nowhere, but in Kashmir.
Kashmir is a land of myriad seasons with the hues of the landscape changing with the seasons. Burgeoning with magnificent scenery and offering unique experiences such as staying in houseboats, shikara riding, site of the Mughal Gardens & the floating vegetable Gardens, among a host of adventure activities, this enchanting valley is always lavishly beautiful and a favored destination for tourists from all walks of life. Incredible beauty of nature, innate appeal, blissful ambience and the misty cool air of Kashmir, satiate the inner soul of every traveler and persuade them to visit this land again and again.
- Mughal Gardens & Shikara Ride in Srinagar
- Excursion to Thajawas Glacier, Sonmarg
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg
- In Pahalgam, visit Aru Valley, Betab Valley and Chandanwari (start point of Amarnath-yatra)
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours in private air-conditioned vehicle
Arrival in Srinagar
Meet our local representative upon arrival in Srinagar and proceed to your houseboat at Dal Lake. This place is famous for its lakes and the charming houseboats. Srinagar is also known for traditional Kashmiri handicrafts. The lake comprises of a series of water bodies, including the Nagin Lake. Soak in the panoramic view of the mountains surrounding Srinagar from this lake. Explore the intricate maze of waterways. In the evening, enjoy a visit to the Mughal Gardens followed by a Shikara-ride on Dal Lake.
Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Dal Lake, In-jk, India
Drive from Srinagar to Pahalgam (90 kms / 3.5 hours)
After breakfast, proceed to Pahalgam, also called the Valley of Shepherds. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. In Pahalgam, admire the beauty of nature as you walk along the banks of River Lidder. Pahalgam is also famous for some trekking routes and is the base camp for the Amarnath pilgrimage.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Pahalgam, Jk, India
Sightseeing in Pahalgam
After breakfast, enjoy panoramic views of Pahalgam town and Lidder Valley. Start with Aru Valley which is a small village, 15 km upstream the Lidder River. The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier. Later, visit Chandanwari, which is the starting point of the sacred Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari is also famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge. Enroute you can visit Hajan, an idyllic picnic spot and Betaab Valley. Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Pahalgam, Jk, India
Drive to Gulmarg
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, the ‘Meadow of Flowers’, situated at an altitude of 2730 meters. Spend the full day at leisure enjoying walks on the lush green meadows of flowers against the backdrop of the snow-capped mountains.
Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
Gulmarg, Jk, India
Sightseeing in Gulmarg
After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing of Gulmarg and take a Gondola-ride (cable car). Spend the evening at leisure.
Dinner and overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Gulmarg, Jk, India
Transfer to Srinagar & Sonmarg Excursion
After breakfast, depart for Srinagar & later go for a full day excursion of Sonmarg, the ‘Meadow of Gold’ on Srinagar- Leh road. A gushing river, flowing down from the snowy heights into the dense woodlands of firs and silver birches, is the highlight of this meadow. Glaciers pour down from this stream from the Himalayas on to the many camping sites in Sonmarg. A thick forest-cover of sycamore, alpine flowers, silver birch, fir and pine, Sonmarg offers adventure in the form of treks, sledging, angling, alpine skiing and white water rafting. Enjoy leisurely walks around the meadow. Return to Srinagar for dinner & overnight stay in the houseboat.
Time to bid adieu to Srinagar
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Srinagar airport to catch your return flight back home. Take home wonderful memories and experiences lived in this ‘Heaven on Earth’.
Your home in Srinagar (House Boat)
Deluxe House Boat at Lageen Lake - 3-Star Superior
A houseboat on a placid lake ringed by flowering trees is by far one of the most attractive choices for accommodation, setting the tone and pace for a visit to this ethereal city and the WelcomHeritage Gurkha Houseboats on the Nagin Lake are an amalgamation of all that is and the last word in pampered comfort, elegant lavishness and abiding romance.
Room type – Deluxe Room
Your home in Pahalgam
Forest Hill Resort, Pahalgam - 4 Star
Forest Hill Resort, Pahalgam, is a great resort in Pahalgam with rooms that offer a view of picturesque mountains and river Lidder. The resort is designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure travellers. Ideally located from all major tourist spots, the resort proves to be travel-convenient for the guests.
Room type - Deluxe
Your home in Gulmarg
Royal Park Hotel, Gulmarg - 4 Star
Offering a children's playground and a ski pass sales point, Hotel Royal Park Gulmarg is located in Gulmarg in the Jammu & Kashmir Region, 2.1 km from g2 - g3 line. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.
Room type - Deluxe
Your home in Srinagar
Jamal Resort, Srinagar - 4 Star
Jamal Resorts, Srinagar is a premium offering from the house of The JCI Group of companies. The luxurious and spacious rooms reflecting the Swiss perfection coupled with the magnificent interiors of the hotel exude a unique sense of royalty.
Room Type- Deluxe
• 1 night’s stay in a Deluxe room at WH Gurkha House Boat, Srinagar
• 2 nights’ stay in a Deluxe room at Heevan hotel , Pahalgam
• 2 nights’ stay in a Deluxe room at Heevan hotel , Gulmarg
• 1 nights stay in a deluxe room at Heevan hotel, Srinagar
• Daily breakfasts and dinners
• Sightseeing as per itinerary by Private Tourist Vehicle
• Driver Allowances, Toll taxes
• Air tickets and airport taxes
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips, etc
• Local English speaking guide for sightseeing
• Entrances for sightseeing
• Anything which is mentioned in “Inclusions”
The fine print
• This package is valid until September 30, 2017.
• Rates are applicable for two passengers travelling together.
• All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Surcharges would be applicable during high season and block-out dates.
• Hotel official check-in time is 1400 hrs & check-out time is 1200 hrs.
• No refund for unutilized services.
• Package rates are valid as per above mentioned validity dates. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid.
• Please note that hotel services and facilities are chargeable. They are complimentary in some instances. Please check before opting for any hotel service.